www Redirect Checker
Enter a URL
Check your URL redirect for accuracy. Our Redirect Checker will analyses all redirections.
Redirect Detective is a free URL redirection checker that allows you to see the complete path a redirected URL goes through.
Some of the many uses for Redirect Detective are:
- See where an affiliate link goes to and what affiliate network is being used.
- Check if those bit.ly links (or similar URL shortners) redirect to a legitimate site.
- Check your own redirects to ensure they work correctly.
- Check to see if your redirected domain correctly redirects to your new domain.
- See at what point in the redirection path cookies are being set.
- Avoid being tracked by not being redirected via adware/tracking sites.
- Discover just how many redirects certain sites use. You might be surprised to how many.
Some examples of well known sites that use redirects are: